The European Cloud, Edge & IoT Continuum is engaging with industry and business representatives from across Europe to understand the current status of technology uptake and demand-supply dynamics and define future market scenarios, pathways and demand-pull business opportunities brought by the convergence of cloud, edge and IoT.
One way to understand key trends and grasp requirements to accelerate the adoption of CEI is to interact with representatives of key industries and value chains and collect their input on how to further develop this growing market.
About the webinar
Given the key role played by the technologies connected to cloud, edge and IoT, on 6 February 2023 from 15:00 to 16:00 (CET), the EUCloudEdgeIoT.eu team is organing the webinar "Shaping the uptake of cloud-to-edge based services to support industrial use cases". The online event represents the occasion to present the activities towards the creation of an engaged community of CEI adopters to help understand the requirements for the future uptake of such technologies and provide insights to guide future research and innovation in this field. The event opens the first wave of Value Chain Adopter workshops scheduled between February and March 2023.
Who should attend
The event is free and open to anyone interested in the cloud, edge, IoT domains as well as related topics including but not limited to Artificial Intelligence, Interoperability, ICT security and connectivity. However, the following professionals are especially invited to participate:
- Business users: including companies and other industrial players interested in using CEI, operating in various industrial sectors, such as manufacturing, building, mobility, energy, agriculture
- Infrastructure and Tech Providers: including hardware, chips and device providers, system integrators and maintainers, edge and multicloud platforms, connectivity and open-source projects
- Service and Application Providers: embedded intelligence and applications, computing, storage, analytics, network slices, orchestrators, security
- Data Management: Intermediators, Connectors, Federators, Pipelines, Resellers, Brokers
- Facilitators: including SDOs, public bodies, PPPs, industry associations, data spaces
- Applied Research, Development and Innovation: including R&D Industry Departments, Applied Research Institutions and Universities, Research Associations, Digital Innovation Hubs
- 15:00 – Introduction
- 15:10 – The CEI ecosystem
- 15:20 – Value Chain Adopter Groups: why and how to join
- 15:30 – Early experiences
- 15:50 Interactive session and Q&A
- 16:00 – Conclusion & save the date for upcoming waves