SWForum.eu has organised its Second Workshop on Research Challenges, Collaboration, and Coordination in European Software Engineering Projects.
The purpose of this workshop was threefold:
- discuss about open research challenges that are of interest in the European Software Engineering community;
- discuss about collaboration opportunities among European projects in the area of software engineering;
- understand how to develop a self-sustaining and self-governed research forum at the European level.
The workshop has taken place on three days and has covered the following topics:
- 29 June 2021 16.00-17.30 CEST: Research Challenges in Software Engineering
- 30 June 2021 16.00-17.30 CEST: Collaboration opportunities
- 1 July 2021 16.00-17.30 CEST: Coordination Plan
During the second day of the event, Rita Giuffrida from Trust-IT Services, has presented the AI-SPRINT project and addressed the Challenge: The role of AI in the edge-to-cloud context to the community.
Watch the recordings!
DAY 1 - Research Challenges in Software Engineering
DAY 2 - Collaboration opportunities
DAY 3 - Coordination Plan